Job Opportunity: Commercial Controller
J. Walter Thompson Bangkok
J. Walter Thompson Bangkok, part of the WPP Group, the world’s largest marketing and communications company -- is looking for a Commercial Controller
• Handle full spectrum of revenue and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting etc.
• Responsible for day to day billing and accounts operations
• Perform full set of billing and ensure timely month-end closing for regional/Global submission (Singapore/New York).
• Review & approve payment vouchers, journal entries (revenue part), Intercompany transactions and other accounting transactions.
• Working closely with the operations and marketing teams, heavily run thru revenue and work in process cycle.
• Issue client's detail breakdown reports for review and analysis eg. Client Profitability report, Debtor analysis, Work In Progress analysis, and all pending issues.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and Internal Audit Controls.
• Handle Internal & External Auditors, Revenue Department.
• Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or higher.
• CPA is an advantage.
• Min 5 years relevant experience in financial & accounting particularly in Advertising
Industry is preferred.
• Good planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work under time constrain and highly meticulous.
• Strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal skill and positive work attitude.
• Familiarity in US GAAP and SOX is advantageous.
This role is open to Thai nations and those with the legal right to work in Thailand only.
We look for people who are confident, responsible, enthusiastic and fun to work with. Please send your detailed CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +662-204-8441. All personal data received will be handled in strict confidence.