Job Opportunity: Graphic Designer
J. Walter Thompson Bangkok
Degree – Design Agency, part of the WPP Group -- one of the world’s largest communications corporations -- is looking for Graphic Designer.
Preferred candidates will possess:
• This role is open to Thai nations and those with the legal right to work in Thailand only.
• Minimum of one year experience in a graphic design role
• Photoshop mastery and photo retouching skills
• Proven design skills, including editorial, layout, image retouching and composing, as well as vector graphics and illustration
• Strong technical skills, including image processing, PDF production, prepress, IT, print
• Exceptional organizational ability to manage process and scheduling, as well as file and traffic management
• Good proofreading skills and excellent attention
• High level of creativity, but with the ability to follow corporate design guidelines
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to provide out-of-the-box design ideas and solutions
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English required
If interested please send resume, photo, portfolios and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +662-204-8441. All personal data received will be handled in strict confidence.