Job opportunity: PR Supervisor
J. Walter Thompson Bangkok
Verve Public Relations Consultancy, is the public relations group within J. Walter Thompson - part of the WPP Group, the world’s largest marketing and communications company.
With a passion for insights, an obsession with out-of-the-box ideas, strategic thinking that breaks the traditional mould, a fanatical pursuit of creativity and a commitment to driving business results, Verve is Thailand’s premier public relations consultancy.
An exciting opportunity now exists for suitable qualified and skilled individuals to join our team as PR Supervisor
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media
• Researching, writing and distributing Press Releases to target media
• Collating and analyzing media coverage;
• Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
• Give inputs in PR events including Press Conferences, Press Trip
• Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
• Coaching PR Executive
The Ideal Candidate
All successful candidates at the J. Walter Thompson group of companies need to demonstrate their commitment to our C4 values: Curiosity, Collaboration, Courage and Capability, In addition, candidates for the role of Public Relations Supervisor with Verve must also demonstrate the following:
• This role is open to Thai nationals and those with the legal right to work in Thailand only.
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience in public relations. Candidates who can demonstrate solid prior experience working within a PR consultancy will have an advantage.
• Candidates who can demonstrate prior experience in the areas of Activation and Digital Marketing will be giving preference.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the demonstrable ability to develop and present engaging presentations and speeches.
• A minimum educational standard of a Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or a similarly related field.
• Strong media relations skills and contacts
• Articulate, poised, highly organized, with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and in a high-performing team
• Fluent in both Thai and English
If interested please send resume, photo, and desired salary to email@example.com or call +662-204-8441. All personal data received will be handled in strict confidence.