J. Walter Thompson Hong Kong
· To be responsible for web based project development for best practices.
· Ongoing maintenance for existing key clients.
· Work with creative team on full stack implementation.
· Able to take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies.
· Collaborate with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate web developer to join a world renowned advertising agency. You will be part of a Digital Team responsible for delivering world class digital solutions across the agency’s clients.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in professional interactive / web development environments, preferably with agency background.
· Passion for programming with strong problem solving skills is a must.
· Proven experience with RWD development and cross browser issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, iOS, Android etc) on all platforms.
· Other technology stack knowledge is an added bonus (i.e. JSP, ASP.NET, Ruby, Swift, Java etc).
· Previous experience with any enterprise level CMS is an advantage (Teamsite, AEM etc).
· Able to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines.
· Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.