J. Walter Thompson Jakarta
JOB INFORMATION (Report to Chief Digital Officer, Jakarta Office)
The Director of Technology will lead technical strategy, development, deployment and innovation across all accounts for a major digital marketing agency in Jakarta, acting as a senior level counterpart to creative leadership, providing strategic direction for the experience department and the company as a whole.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· In concert with the technical leads, architect solutions that range from front-end web deployments to platform level solutions.
· Guide overall project development, monitoring progress and solving problems towards successful deliverables.
· Help teams employ best practices and enforce coding quality standards
· Works in close collaboration with Creative, Strategy, Client Services and Project Management to deliver best-in-class digital experiences.
· Mentor and guide team members, identify and hire new technical employees, nurture and motivate technical team
· Provides guidance and growth opportunities for the team, and is an advocate for the technology department within the agency.
· Interact with clients to provide insights and develop and implement technical strategies and innovations.
· Candidates must have an instinctive and profound understanding of technology and a pragmatic, hands-on approach to problem solving.
· Has productive connections throughout the JWT network
• Proven history of technology management experience working on digital applications,]
• Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, retail, brand or strategic consulting
• Managed interdisciplinary teams of more than 10 people
• System architecture experience, including Cloud services, CMS,
• Proven ability to innovate by combining technologies in novel ways
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Deep understanding of technical work-flow and project
• Must also have experience leading technology for an advertising agency or digital marketing agency