J. Walter Thompson Singapore
J. Walter Thompson is the world's best-known advertising agency, with 150 years of experience in brand-building and marketing communications. We have a long history and wide reach across Asia Pacific’s dynamic and diverse markets, and today employ over 4,000 people in 53 offices across 18 countries in the region. We create strategic and creative brand building ideas for a diverse range of global and domestic clients. Our core services include marketing communications, brand building, digital marketing & consulting, integrated advertising, and field & shopper marketing.
The Video Editor/ Videographer is a multi-skilled role and part of a collaborative team.
Please send CV and reel. Video work must be submitted on application.Responsibilities:
· Digitally edit footage to produce content in a variety of forms – animatics, mood films, TVCs etc.
· Assemble and digitise all raw footage and load into workstations
· Quality control of all work produced
· Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
· Consult with the Director, Producer and/or Client throughout the post-production process
· Edit and source music when required
· Must be fully comfortable shooting and editing video, as well as working with audio all under tight timelines