Human Resources Coordinator
J. Walter Thompson New York – Job Located in New York, NY
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
The Human Resources Coordinator is a project support position within an HR team in a Global Advertising Agency.
A Day in the Life:
- Work closely with the Creative and Finance departments to arrange all freelance hires and separations
- Process all paperwork for freelancers, including reconciling timesheets and payments (true up at Year End)
- Run and create reports as needed using HRIS
- Manage execution of HR Compliance notice and ensure follow through
- Serve as project manager for Human Resources Team
- Manage employee perks programs (You Earned It, Anniversary Programs)
- Update internal Org Charts
- Facilitate HR Status Meetings
- Process and support all payroll forms (PAN, General Deduction, Special Payment)
- Serve as back up support for HR Admin
- Able to laugh at yourself…and others.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 1-2 years’ work experience (can include internship experiences).
- Prior exposure to human resources/payroll department preferred
- Must be reliable, intuitive, capable, organized, and ready to work hard.
- Great communication, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Strong PC or MAC skills are required. Familiarity with excel is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law